I’ve collaborated with the wonderful Katie Gates, a dear new friend, recipe-developer, and blogger. She is a multi-cookbook author, and co-creator of The Conscious Eating Community, a wizard in the kitchen, and a brilliant creative! This all started when Katie reached out to me to give some plant-based cooking workshops in her Conscious Eating Community. She loved them, and became inspired to create a seasonal themed cookbook. With my garden in full swing, I was writing the same book, and she realized we should be collaborating! We merged projects and got to work immediately.
Katie has been a joy to work with, and the perfect cookbook partner. We’re excited to share our work with you!
Note: After purchase, you will find PDF’s to download which include the entire Seasonal Eating Cookbook PLUSindividual sections (tutorials, spring, summer, etc) to download individually, for easy access of a particular season’s recipes.
Inside this cookbook, you will find:
- A fully curated collection of 100+ delicious plant-based recipes, organized by season
- All recipes free of sugar, artificial sweeteners, and processed flours
- 36 recipes for each type of meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) to maximize variety
- 20+ tutorials for essential basic preparations to maximize the flavor and nutritional quality of plant-based ingredients
- At-a-glance food category information for each recipe and ingredients lists broken down by category (veggies, fruit, protein, fat, grain) to help you create balanced meals
- All plant-based recipes, with options to customize the proteins to your needs
- Measurements given in both weights (lb, oz) and standard measures (cups, tsp, etc)
- Produce guides for seasonal shopping
- A primer on how to eat in alignment with the seasons
- Beautiful, color photos for every recipe